El Niño, Downtown Los Angeles 1966 - age 3.

El Niño, Downtown Los Angeles 1966 - age 3.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

12 minutes with Sunshine and The Chief







January 2010 - Photos by El Niño Angeleno.

I met Sunshine and The Chief back in January on the Gold Line as they were headed to the Rose Bowl for the BCS Championship game. I misplaced the roll of film along with my notes from that day but recently came across the roll and developed the film and scanned the negatives. As I recall The Chief and Sunshine were working on a film together based on a published book that dealt with being on the road. I enjoyed spending about 12 minutes with them on the Gold Line that afternoon and I promised them these photos once I had them developed. Chief and Sunshine, If you are out there send me an email and I will get these to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment