El Niño, Downtown Los Angeles 1966 - age 3.

El Niño, Downtown Los Angeles 1966 - age 3.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mick Jagger turns 68 today.

1983 newspaper clipping of Mick's 40th birthday, recently uncovered in one of my books.

Mick Jagger turns 68 today. In 1983 Mick turned 40 and had always vowed that he would never sing "Satisfaction"past his four decade mark, but today he continues to belt out "Satisfaction" to sold out stadium crowds and father children with 22 year old Brazilian supermodels. Ahh....the power of Rock N' Roll. On that day in 1983 I clipped out his birthday announcement from the newspaper and stuck it in a book where I recently uncovered it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK.



1 comment:

  1. This blog you’ve got here. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! Please check out my site.
    home movie theater

    ReplyDelete